Single Visit Dentistry
Only CEREC makes it possible
It means no more impressions, no more gaging, mills crowns in one visit!
Spare the discomfort
of a conventional impression
tray. Take digital impressions,
with CEREC Omnicam, the small
powder-free color camera. The
precise 3D images in natural color
make scanning easier, more
intuitive and more ergonomic
than ever before.
CEREC Software generates
outstanding restoration proposals,
based on the unique “Biojaw”
function. This saves you time and
offers you the final design of your
restoration as quickly as possible.
You benefit from the simple,
clearly-structured, and intuitive
The CEREC grinding and milling
unit and CEREC Software are
optimally synchronized with one
another. The grinding/milling
cycle for your designed restorations
is extremely precise,
resulting in smooth surfaces and
edges as well as and very fine
fissures regardless of which
material you chose.
Full contour zirconia restorations
are sintered and glazed at the
dentist’s chair in the compact
CEREC SpeedFire furnace. The
induction technology offers the
shortest sintering and firing times.
Its use is very intuitive and simple.
In addition to zirconia, all other
kinds of glass cereamics can be
processed in the CEREC SpeedFire.
The CEREC procedure was developed at Zurich University and has been successfully deployed in dental practices since 1985 – i.e for more than 25 years. Worldwide more than 25,000 practices in over 50 countries work with CEREC system. Since 1985 over 8 million patients have been treated using the CEREC procedure. More than 20 million ceramic restorations have been created and placed. Long-term clinical studies demonstrated that – in terms of durability – CEREC restorations are at least equivalent to gold restorations. Depending on the individual case, CEREC fillings can achieve even better results than gold fillings.
Beautiful Teeth with CEREC
- Do you want highly aesthetic, tooth-colored fillings – created and placed during a single dental appointment?
- Would you prefer not to have an impression and a temporary?
- Do you prefer metal-free, biocompatible materials?
All this is now possible CAD/CAM system for the production of all-ceramic inlays, onlays, partial crowns, veneers and crowns for anterior and posterior teeth.
No More Conventional Impressions, Temporaries, and Long Waiting Periods
No conventional impressions:
- The CEREC 3D measuring camera scans the prepared tooth in just a few seconds. This eliminates the need for unpleasant silicone impressions.
- CEREC restorations are milled out of a solid ceramic block in just a few minutes. They are then ready to be placed immediately. This eliminates the need for temporary fillings and crowns. It also means that you need only one appointment. And you don’t have to wait for days on end until the ceramic filling is finished.
No long waiting periods:
- Because CEREC restorations can be placed immediately, you need only one appointment. And you benefit from tooth restorations, which have demonstrated their durability time and time again.
Perfect Teeth in 5 Easy Steps
The CEREC procedure step by step.
- Before treatment begins we inform you about the benefits of CEREC.
- After removing the decayed tissue, defective amalgam filling, or defective restoration we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
- The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
- The CEREC milling unit machines the restorations out of a ceramic block.
- The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth.