SOMETHING WORTH SMILING ABOUT
AcceleDent® Optima™ gives patients faster and more comfortable orthodontic treatment with braces or aligners. AcceleDent Optima is the most advanced accelerated orthodontic device with a comprehensive suite of technology driven features. Simple and easy-to-use, AcceleDent Optima is clinically shown to speed up tooth movement while reducing orthodontic discomfort.
The thought of years in braces can be daunting. AcceleDent Aura is a comfortable, lightweight, hands-free appliance that only requires 20 minutes per day. As a complement to orthodontics, it enables you to accelerate tooth movement by up to 50%. Finish with your orthodontic treatment and start smiling faster with this safe, easy-to-use appliance.
Choose a safe approach to accelerating tooth movement. The force applied to teeth during ordinary chewing is 200x greater than the force applied with AcceleDent Aura’s patented SoftPulse Technology.
SAFE & RELIABLE
AcceleDent Aura has been cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration and has passed U.S. clinical trials as a safe orthodontic treatment option. Since 2009, it has been prescribed to thousands of patients worldwide. AcceleDent is available by prescription from your orthodontist.
- lightweight & comfortable.
- beautiful smiles faster
- orthodontic experience without sacrificing aesthetic
- appropriate for patients of all ages.
- How does AcceleDent Optima work? By inserting the Mouthpiece, fitted around your existing fixed braces or clear aligners, and turning on the Activator for 20 minutes every day, AcceleDent Optima can speed up tooth movement by using SoftPulse Technology®. Faster tooth movement can decrease the duration of your orthodontic treatment and may help to make your orthodontics more comfortable.
- Is AcceleDent Optima safe? Yes. AcceleDent with SoftPulse Technology has been demonstrated safe and reliable in U.S. clinical trials.
- Can I take my AcceleDent Optima on an airplane? In general, all batteries in all forms of transportation (ground, air or ocean) must be packaged in a safe and responsible manner. Regulatory concerns from all agencies for safe packaging require that batteries be packaged in a manner that prevents short circuits and be contained in “strong outer packaging” that prevents spillage of contents. AcceleDent has been designed to be compliant with these regulatory concerns.
- Does Ibuprofen use affect AcceleDent efficiency? Occasional use of ibuprofen/naproxen is not a contraindication of AcceleDent use. There have been studies in orthodontics in general about NSAID use that show a decrease in osteoclastic activity which may reduce the rate of tooth movement, but there have not been specific studies with AcceleDent. We recommend the doctor take these general studies into consideration, and at their discretion they may recommend alternative pain relief medications.
- How do I register for my warranty? Download the AcceleDent App and sign up as a patient, follow the prompts on the app for to sync your device to your account and register your warranty or call AcceleDent Customer Service for assistance.
- Is AcceleDent eligible under my Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)? When prescribed by a licensed dental professional, AcceleDent may be eligible under your HSA; however, it is always a good idea to check with your HSA Plan Administrator.
- What should I do with my AcceleDent Optima once treatment is finished? In order to protect and preserve our environment, the Activator Assembly, Charging Case, USB Cable and Power Adapter should be disposed of at a designated collection facility for batteries and other electrical devices like cell phones, computers, video games and electronic tools.